Frontiers Collaborative Peer Review
The collaborative, transparent and rigorous approach that is the backbone of the Frontiers Peer Review Forum is one of the reasons why Frontiers was awarded the APLSP Award for Innovation in Publishing 2014. When you combine this first of its kind platform with our prestigious editorial board and our quality control checks, it’s no surprise that Frontiers journals have quickly risen to become the most-cited in their fields.
- How long is the review process at Frontiers?
- Who makes the final decision to accept or reject a paper at Frontiers?
- Can reviewers at Frontiers recommend to reject a manuscript?
- What is the role of the Frontiers Handling Editor?
- How are reviewers selected at Frontiers?
- What makes the Frontiers Collaborative Peer Review different from the peer review of other publishers?