If you have a different authoring name you would like to add to your profile, follow the steps below:
- Login to your Frontiers account
- Open your profile by clicking on the arrow next to your name in the right hand corner of the page:
- Click on Publications
- Click on the ”Edit Authoring Names” button under Manage My Suggestions :
- Add any alternative authoring name(s) with whom you've published articles
- Click Update when finished
- A search will be initiated on the additional authoring names you have defined and will be displayed under "Suggested" publications for you to either claim or reject from your profile.