The new primary address will be used for logging in once the procedure is completed. The password will remain the same that was linked to the previous primary email address, it doesn’t have to be changed.
To change your primary email, login into your Frontiers account:
- Click Settings & Privacy on the drop-down menu of your profile picture.
- Click the Email button on the settings menu.
- Type your preferred email address and click the add button.
- Click the Validate button, a validation email is sent to your email address.
- Click on the link in the email to complete the validation process.
- Click Make Primary to change your primary email.