If you have not validated the email address, you can contact our Helpdesk to remove it from our system and proceed with a new registration with the correct email address.
If you have completed the registration process, but have used the wrong email address, you can change this by proceeding as follows:
1) Login to Loop with your current email address and password set at registration
2) Click on your profile picture on the top right hand corner of the page and select Settings
3) Click on Email found in the list to the left
In this window, you will be able to define another email address and make it your primary address.
Please follow the steps below:
1) Once you click on Email, enter the correct email address in the field provided, then click Add
2) It will then be added to the list of email addresses with a Validate button beside it, click on this button
3) A confirmation email will be sent to the new email address entered, proceed to validate this address with the link provided.
4) As soon as the email address is confirmed, you will see the option Make Primary next to it. By clicking this button you will update the primary email address for your account to correct any errors made during the registration.
You can then use this email address to login with the same password set at registration.