The Compose Message button allows users registered on Loop to exchange one-to-one messages from their profile. Two users can exchange messages as long as:
- They have both set their profiles to public and are thus contactable.
- They are not blocking each other.
To compose a new message, follow these steps:
- First Login into your Loop Account;
- In the top-right corner, click on the Loop Messaging icon and you will be redirected to your Messaging Inbox
- Towards the top-left corner of the messaging page you will find the compose icon . You can either click on it and select one of your Network contacts (that is a set composed of your Followers, the users you are currently Following and your Co-Authors) or resume one of the previous conversations from the left side panel.
See example below:
Note: Messages are reloaded each time the page is refreshed. If you are waiting for a response from another user, refresh your page to see the latest messages.