- In the Frontiers Homepage, click on the Loop icon on the top right hand corner.
- At the top part of the page click on the Journal activity tab:
- By clicking on the Journal Activity tab, a drop-down list of all the Journals/Sections you are following will appear. Here is what you should see:
- In this tab click on Edit Journals button. A new window then will pop-up:
- Scroll down the list to choose which Journal/Section you would like to modify. Place your mouse pointer over the button and this will change to the red unfollow button:
- Click on the button and the desired Journal/Section will be removed from the Journals currently in your feed.
Alternatively, you can also unfollow a journal by clicking on the 'Following' button on the journal homepage. See example below: