Once a Frontiers Research Topic is online, its success greatly depends on the active involvement of all Topic Editors from the start.
This will include and not limited to:
- Compiling a broad list of potential contributors and sending the Call for Participation
- Setting an abstract and manuscript submission deadline
- Reviewing abstracts for quality and relevance to the Topic
- Communicating personally with contributors about their submissions
- Serving as Guest Associate Editor, inviting reviewers, and overseeing the review of manuscripts submitted to your Research Topic
- Compiling a list of potential reviewers for your Topic manuscripts
- Writing an Editorial to bring the collection together
For further information please see our Topic editor's guidelines.