For submissions of manuscripts created with LaTeX, you are required to upload your files (manuscript and supplementary material) in the formats defined below:
For the Manuscript:
- .tex files
- .bib file
- .cls files (optional)
- .pdf file with all figures included
For Supplementary Material:
- For any supplementary material, please specify the type:
- Table (CSV, DOC, DOCX, PDF, XLS, XLSX),
- Video (AVI, DIVX, FLV, MOV, MP4, MPEG, MPG, WMV),
- Presentation (PDF, PPT,PPTX, ZIP),
- Datasheet (CSV, DOC, DOCX, PDF, XLS, XLSX, FASTA, ZIP),
- Audio (MP3, WAV, WMA),
- Image (CDX, EPS, JPEG, PNG, PDF, TIF, TIFF)
- Please be aware that supplementary material is not typeset, however, it is appended to the review forum for the reviewers to provide you with their comments, and it is posted to the article’s webpage upon acceptance.
Below, you can see an example of a supplementary material submission. Please note, for each category there are different file types that you can upload.
For the figures included in the main manuscript, please be aware that our Production Office may request that you provide high-resolution files after the article has been accepted. The preferred file formats are EPS and JPEG.
NB: For all LaTeX submissions, it is required that you use the Frontiers LaTeX template to compile your manuscript before submitting it to the journal.