This concerns the upload files section of the 'My Submission Details' part of the submission form. For more general information regarding the submission process, please see this page.
During the manuscript submission process you are required to upload the following elements:
- Manuscript (in both Word or LaTex and PDF format)
- Figures (if applicable, you can refer to Figure and Table Guidelines for more information)
- Supplementary Material (will not be typeset, see Author Guidelines for templates)
To upload any of these files, use the following fields:
Please note the following points
- File names: The names are standardized. The system will rename your files when you upload them
- Figures: the figure numbering is integer numbers only (part of the standard names mentioned above). Figures will be numbered in the order they are uploaded.
- File Size: the maximum file size is 30 MB
- Supplementary material: when uploading your file, the system will check the file format and assign a supplementary material type accordingly.
- Table: doc, docx, xls, xlsx
- Video: avi, divx, flv, mov, mp4, mpeg, mpg, wmv
- Presentation: ppt, pptx
- Data Sheet: cdx, csv, fasta, pdf, zip
- Audio: mp3, wav, wma
- Image: eps, jpg, png, tif, tiff
- To replace or remove a file: use the trashcan icon to remove a file. You can replace a manuscript file by uploading the new new one. For a figure, first remove the figure that need to be replaced and then upload the new one.