The review process in Frontiers takes place on a dedicated review forum. To access it, you first need to accept the invitation:
1. If you don't have a Frontiers account: How to register
2. If you have an account: login to your account and accept the review invitation.
I'm now in the review forum, how can I download the manuscript?
- The button 'Download Latest PDF' on the upper right of the review forum will allow you to download the manuscript itself. It will also include the figures (if any)
- Below 'Download Latest PDF', the button 'View all files' will allow you to see if the authors also uploaded supplementary files and download them.
I have reviewed the manuscript and must now submit my report. How can I do this
- Go to the 'Me' Tab in the review forum and fill in the questionnaire.
- When you have completed your report, click 'Submit my report'.
NB: It is recommended to save first a local version of your review report to avoid losing any information, in case of bad internet connection.
Something is not working, what can I do?
Please first check that you are using a compatible browser.
The other articles in the Manuscript Review category of the Help Center may also help you.
You can also Submit a request to the support if you cannot find a solution