Frontiers journals do not support pushing important results and information into supplementary sections. However, data that are not of primary importance to the text, or which cannot be included in the article because it is too large or the current format does not permit it (such as movies, raw data traces, power point presentations, etc.) can be uploaded during the submission process. Any supplementary material file will be included in the review forum and the reviewers will have access to it during the review.
The available categories and file types for the supplementary material are:
- Table (CSV, DOC, DOCX, PDF, XLS, XLSX)
- Video (AVI, DIVX, FLV, MOV, MP4, MPEG, MPG, WMV)
- Presentation (PDF, PPT,PPTX, ZIP)
- Datasheet (CSV, DOC, DOCX, PDF, XLS, XLSX, FASTA, ZIP)
- Audio (MP3, WAV, WMA)
- Image (CDX, EPS, JPEG, PNG, PDF, TIF, TIFF)
Supplementary material is not typeset, therefore you need to make sure that all information is clearly presented, includes an appropriate caption, and that the style conforms to the rest of the article.