- Before filling out the template, please read the page on Errors in Published Articles and the correction guidelines for criteria for correcting mistakes in published articles to ensure we are able to correct this for you.
- Download and fill in the corrigendum template, ensuring you only edit the red text unless absolutely necessary to preserve our house style.
- Login to our website (how to login).
- Once logged in, click on ‘Submit your research’ at the top of the page.
- Select “Start New”.
You can find general information regarding the manuscript submission form on this page. The following points will concern specific entries for corrections.
6. My Submission Details
• Journal: select the same journal and section as the original article
• Article type: Select Correction
• Research Topic: leave empty
• Files: upload any file required (see here for more information about uploading files)
7. Manuscript information
• Article title: it should be "Corrigendum: <<insert original article title>>"
• Keywords: use the same keywords as the original article
• Body Text: put the body text of the manuscript file, prepared as per the instructions in the Author Formatting Guidelines
8. Related Frontiers Article: search (either by title or author name) the original article and select it.9. Authors: enter the same author list as in the original article (see here for more information about entering author information). The Author Contributions statement is likewise the same as in the original article.
10. Editorial Information: clearly state the reason for the Correction.
11. Statements: Enter the relevant to your situation.
12. Once the form is complete, the 'Submit' button at the bottom will be unlocked and you will be able to submit your correction.